2014 Goals

Hey let's start the year right!  I've been trying to narrow down my goals for 2014 and I've come up with three items. Organization.  Home. Fitness.

Organization.  Home.  Fitness. 

First,  I will try to be more organized.  Make use of my planners to help me plan and record our finances, schedules and goals,  both for our personal life and for our business.  

Second,  focus on our home and my duties as a wife, mom and homemaker.  I've already got my laundry skills down pat. Folding and ironing duties not so much. I also need to declutter our room and other spaces.  Of course meal planning ang cooking and efficient grocery shopping is something I need to work on too. 

Third, fitness.  Spiritual fitness.  I need to pray and read the bible more.  I need to praise and thank my Lord more regularly and sincerely.  Next,  physical fitness.  I need to work on my body and actually do something about losing those excess pounds other than gripe about it. At least 30 minutes of cardiovascular daily,  weights,  less carbs (rice and bread!),  more water,  more veggies.  I need to lose weight and actually keep 'em off! 

OK,  I think I'm making progress.  I've actually written my goals down.  I'm claiming that 2014 is the best year yet,  for me,  my family and our business.  Yes! 

It's all about persistence and consistency. I'm grabbing 2014 by the horns and claiming it's mine!  Let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...